Monday 11 April 2016

JAVA.LANG.EXCEPTION: CTGDKE022E NO AVAILABLE PROPERTY STORES TO READ KEY '

JAVA.LANG.EXCEPTION: CTGDKE022E NO AVAILABLE PROPERTY STORES TO READ KEY '

I face this error when I was creating a project from TDI confiuration editor. I was trying to place variable from properties but variable were not getting placed So I found the solution.

Steps : 1 ) I found root cause for this that I was creating TDI project with name Daily_CSVFile.ENC2.0

TDI does not support these characteres such as . (dot)

2 ) I removed the . from name Daily_CSVFile.ENC2.0.
project name become Daily_CSVFile.ENC20 

my issue got resolve.

HTH.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Need a Debt Loan To Pay Off Bills?
    Take control of your debt today
    Available Now Business Expansion Loan Offer?
    Do you need a loan to pay off Bills?
    Do you need a loan?
    Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Expansion Loan?
    Business Start-up, Education,
    Debt Consolidation Loan
    Hard Money Loans
    Loan for any thing ?
    We offer loan at low interest rate of 3%
    Loan with no credit check,
    Email us: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com
    Call or add us on what's app +918929509036

    ReplyDelete